Rich of a triple culture Iranian father, Polish mother, university studies of architecture, Interior architecture and Design from FACH HOCH SCHULE KÖLN in Germany (1962 - 1967).
Her cultural interbreeding, through her origins (Persia, Poland), her education (in Germany, particularly her long practice in Iran, Germany and France),has favored a creative transdisciplinarité, thanks to the deepening of Architecture, Design and Applied sciences.This artist who has thus a widened vision of the world, does not cease wondering and insisting on our close links with the universe, which brings her artistic reflection around the notion of space , infinitely large, infinitely small and the human landscape facing the universe of the elements which makes up our space of existence. Shahla Dadsetan puts the universe at the heart of her creation in accord with her personal impulses; the result is a work of strong impact. The evocation of scientific concepts shows through her works in the representation, the transformations of light and energy the course of time and the species favoring the cognitive intuition an omnipresent universal law.
An endless and passionate search, she expresses on the canvas with the intensity of dazzling rhythms, sets of values and transparencies. After numerous architectural realizations Shahla Dadsetan chose to express herself through painting, reviving thus her childhood loves. She has then carried out extensive researche into color, techniques, the abstraction,through sketches. A period of preparation work and reflection, in 2000 she immersed herself entirely into painting, continuing to expand her art, so that it expresses her most intimate thought as closely as possible. In so she doing, she creates a unique, organic, aesthetic and unclassifiable work of art. This vision of Nature is source of BEAUTY. Thus her AESTHETICS is indissociable from ETHICS whose research of LIGHT shows the WAY.
Art critic 2008
ARCHITECT, INTERIOR DESIGNER AND PAINTER
DIPLOMA OF ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN FROM FACHHOCHSCHULE, THE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, COLOGNE, 1962-1967.
- Solo show, “Inner Journey”, Espace des Coutures-Saint-Gervais, 75003, Paris
- Société nationale des beaux-arts exhibit, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris
- Fernelmont Contemporary Art, Château de Fernelmont, Belgium
- Monograph - Artcurial Bookseller of art - The output in the bookstore of the book of Shahla Dadsetan, published by Editions Lienart, text of Amelie Pironneau.
- PERSONNAL EXHIBITION AT " Golan Rouzkhosh Gallery "
32 rue Feydeau - 75002 Paris
- EXPOSITION SNBA, CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE, PARIS
- LCL IN TOWN WELCOMES "FLY OFF" OF SHAHLA DADSETAN
- 2 ° EUROPEAN SHOW OF CANGAS ARTE-SPAIN
- 2° EUROPEAN EXHIBITION IN CANTANHEDE-PORTUGAL
- PERSONNAL EXHIBITION AT GALERIE CHARLOTTE NORBERG, PARIS
- EXHIBITION GALLERIA DE LA PIGNA, ROMA - ITALY
- EXPHIBITION SNBA, CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE, PARIS
- CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE-SALLE LE NÔTRE- FROM 8th TO 11th DECEMBER SOCIETE NATIONAL DES BEAUX-ARTS PARIS
- GRAND PALAIS FROM 22nd TO 27th NOVEMBER SOCIETE NATIONALE DES BEAUX-ART PARIS
- FERNELMONT CONTEMPORARY ART CASTLE OF FERNELMONT FROM 10th TO 25th SEPTEMBER BELGIUM
- FIRST EUROPEAN EXHIBITION FROM 7TH MAY TO 25th JUNE, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE CITY OF CANTANHEDE, IN THE MUNICIPAL HALL ANNEXED TO DA PREDA MUSEUM, PORTUGAL
- GRAND PALAIS, SOCIÉTÉ NATIONALE DES BEAUX-ARTS, PARIS
- CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE - SALLE LE NÔTRE, SOCIÉTÉ NATIONALE DES BEAUX-ARTS, WITH ALBERT ZAVARO, PAUL AMBILLE, ROMERO BRITTO, PARIS
- FERNELMONT CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR, JUNE 2010, BELGIUM WITH WANG KEPPING, PHILLIPPE HIQUILY, CHEN MAN...ART DIRECTOR: GUSTAVO URRUTY, COLLABORATION: VICTOIRE DE POURTAL ÈS, ALEXANDRE FLORIVAL, DAVID BORDES
- EXPOSITION AT BEFFROI OF THE CITY BRUGE, BELGIUM
- EUROPEAN EXHIBITION, MARCH 2010, HONORARY DIPLOMA OF THE CITY OF BRUGE, BELGIUM
- AUCTION FOR BIENFAIT OF THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA IRANICA, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK
- SOCIÉTÉ NATIONALE DES BEAUX-ARTS (SNBA) AT THE CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE PARIS
- SALON DʼAUTOMNE, ESPACE CHAMPERRET, PARIS
- CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE, THE GRAND MASTERS OF TOMORROW, PARIS
- ARTCURIAL, ACTION: SALE N° 1706, MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY ART IRANIAN ET ARAB
- REFERENCE ART GALLERY, NEW YORK, USA
- PAVILLON OF CONTEMPORAIN ARTS, PARIS
- EXHIBITION AT THE BEFFROI OF THE CITY OF BRUGE, BELGIUM
- SALON DʼAUTOMNE, ESPACE AUTEUIL, PARIS
- EUROPʼART GENEVA
- 35th INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION, VAL DʼOR, FRANCE
- 26th EXHIBITION, VAL DE CHER, FRANCE
- F.C.I FOUNDATION, WASHINGTON DC
- FRANCE 2 TELEVISION, BY CATHERINE CEYLAC, SATURDAY 29th OF MARCH
- SALON DʼAUTOMNE, ESPACE AUTEUIL, PARIS
- « ARTS-SCIENCES-LETTRES » MEDAL, PARIS
INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITION OF PAINTING - OCTOBER 2006, ART PRESENT GALLERY, PARIS
INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITION OF PAINTING, ESPACE REGGIANI, PARIS
RESEARCH ON DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES OF PAINTING